Job Title: Junior Artworker
Type: Full-time Permanent
Hours: 09:00-17:00, five days a week
Salary: £13,000 – £16,000 PA
A leading Sports and Promotional Merchandise company is looking for a new member to join their design team in the role of Junior Artworker.
Do you want to be part of strong design team, work in a great studio, and be based in a vibrant and challenging creative hub?
Do you wish to work for an employer who is interested in seeing you develop in your role?
If yes, than this is an opportunity for you.
As a Junior Artworker you will: –
* Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
* Plan concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval to line manager.
* Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Great Opportunity, Apply Today!
To apply submit your tailored CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include links to your online portfolio in the CV or please confirm that you are be able to provide examples of your previous creative work.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 8th March 2017, 10:00 am.
Please apply as soon as possible; the vacancy will close as soon as the hiring manger identifies a suitable candidate.
Our client recognises the value of diversity within the workplace and is committed to equal opportunities for all. However, applicants who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland should be aware that employers are bound by certain legal immigration restrictions which affect their ability to employ non-EEA nationals in the UK. The immigration legislation requires employers to view evidence of the successful candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK before confirming any offer of employment.