Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer position with Matrix SCM
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £18,720 per annum
Bonus of up to 10% of salary based on company performance
Our client is currently seeking a recent / upcoming graduate of the BA Hons Graphic Design course to fill a position for a Junior Graphic Designer. I will be looking to hold interviews in March / April with the view to start on completion of the course (May/June).
Our client is currently seeking a recent / upcoming graduate of the BA Hons Graphic Design course to fill a position for a Junior Graphic Designer to work within an intimate Graphic and Technology team. Reporting into the Graphic and Web Designer you will assist in the ongoing development of all online platform applications, websites and sales presentations.
This role ideally would suit a recent / upcoming graduate.
The company provides services and technology to public sector organisations to allow these clients to manage their supply chain using web-based technology.
– Create and edit web graphics and HTML throughout our applications and websites
– Create and edit existing animated models for PowerPoint presentations in a fast and reliable fashion
– Create graphics which are clear and accessible in word
– A flexible attitude and a willingness to help with tasks outside your job role
– Participate in daily Agile SCRUM
– Working with clients and collaborating with other colleagues as required
– Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work
– Continue to stay up to date with the latest technological developments
Essential Skills / Experience / Personal Qualities
– Strong creative skills and be able to produce professional, eye catching visual designs
– Passionate, flexible, reliable, capable of working alone or as part of a team
– Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– A can-do attitude and a drive to learn and develop
– Great attention to detail
– Strong organisational skills
– Confidence to present and explain ideas to the team
– A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are scrutinised
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, etc)
– A design related Bachelor’s Degree
– Competent in both Mac and PC environments
– Industry experience is a bonus but not essential
– The successful candidate will be employed as part of our Graduate Scheme for a 2 year period; upon completion the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to continue employment.
Excellent Opportunity, Apply Today!
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your covering letter, CV and an online portfolio to:
Please apply as soon as possible!